This week, I was given the task of creating a story by editing a web page’s original content. I decided to use a website that sells street signs as the site I would modify. I decided to use that site because I was having a hard time using Amazon and Ebay and decided to see if I could more easily work with a different site. Turns out, I could and I did.
The site I modified was easy to work with, but had a lot of details that I had to delete and edit. I don’t know how well my story telling turned out, but I wanted people to be able to buy a Safety Stan Stop Sign to use when playing with their friends in the neighborhood.
Here is the original web page.
Here is the web page I created.